Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Poll: Christmas Songs

I won't be near my computer for a while b/c we're traveling to Kansas for Thanksgiving! I thought I would get this started now though as the Christmas songs will be all over the place by the time I get back.

What is you favorite Christmas song?

What is you LEAST favorite Christmas song?

To get the ball rolling I'll start with mine. Favorite is O Holy Night. I love every version of the song that I hear. I just reminds me of the great reverence we should have before Jesus. Least Favorite is Wonderful Christmas by Paul McCartney. Musically, it hurts my head. Also, least favorite is Last Christmas. The song isn't even about Christmas. I also just learned that is it sung by George Michael and Wham! Yet another reason to dislike it for me.

Now it's your turn. Give me both sides of the spectrum, favorite and least favorite. Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favs
Andrew Seley - Manheim Steamroller
Tim Seley - Anything from Charlie Brown Christmas, especially "What Child is This"
Laura Seley - Mele Kelikimaka
Jim Seley - Grandma got ran over by a reindeer
Joanna Seley - O Come, O Come Emmanuel
Lisa Seley - What Child is This
Mandy Seley - O Holy Night (she walked down the aisle to this!)
Evie Kowalewski - Little Drummer Boy
Chris K - I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Least Fav
Tim - Anything by Nsync
Have a good thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I'd say my faves include What Child is This? and Mary did you know?

Least favorite is Grandpa got ran over by a reindeer.

Kevin said...

Best Christmas Song: O Come O Come Emmanuel

Worst = Satan er... Santa Baby.