Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Balloon Fest II !

So I promised that I would find the pictures from last years balloon festival. I finally did so and finally threw them up on my computer for your enjoyment.

There hasn't been a whole lot of exciting things going on as of late. Last weekend Sandy and I ate breakfast at Omelette's and more, a fun little mom and pop restaurant downtown. It was the first time that I had been there, but I'm thinking I'll be becoming a regular there soon. It's a nice little place to go. Oh, and they serve great coffee! If anyone comes and visits we're definitely taking you there!

School has been bery challenging this year. The assessments and evaluations class has blown me away. I'm not a big statistics person so it's been a tough go. I have a test there tomorrow that is all essay and short answer. That should be fun! My grant writing class has been enjoyable. It's challenged me to think more as an administrator rather than just a student. It's interseting stuff.

In other news, it's supposed to get stinkin' cold soon. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, but it shouldn't stick. At least I hope not! High tomorrow....a balmy 38! The trick or treaters might be wearing their long johns this year!

I promise next time I'll be a little more thought provoking. My posts often reflect the way I'm living my life at the moment, so yes, I'm a bit scattered and a bit random. After this weekend things should calm down a tiny bit.

p.s. the last picture is of Sandra's favorite balloon :)








No comments: