Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fun Maps!

I thought this would be a fun little thing to post on the old blog. It's a map of all the states that I've traveled to.


The author also made a map of the world that you can click on and highlight. It's a little depressing though when you look at it. One can travel abroad several times and not really have it show up. It makes one aware of just how big of a place the world really is. My map I admit is a bit decieving though. I really haven't visited Canada yet. I will be doing so (on foot) next weekend when I run the Detoit Marathon though. However, by no means am I exploring the entire land mass of Canada!


map from: http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedcountries

A fun idea would be a world map that you can highlight the cities you've been to. If anyone has this let me know.


If there was one of just towns in Kansas that would be hilarious. I counted one time and I had been to like 2/3 of all towns in Kansas. Scary!

No comments: