Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The finished product!

So a week or so we decided that we would "turn Amish" and make our own strawberry jam. Let me tell you this stuff is delicious! We were hoping to find a place where we could pay a small fee and simply pick our own strawberries, but that proved a bit harder than we had originally thought. We'll have to get a bit more serious when it comes time for blackberries :)


Speaking of finshed products, Sandra's hair was finally long enough to get it cut for Locks of Love. She had over 11 inches cut off this past weekend! While it's a big change, I think she looks even cuter than before :p Of course, we have before and after pictures.




The Bay City firworks are tonight which I have been anticipating for about a week now. They put on quite a kickin' show for a small Michigan town. Maybe I'll try to get some poor quality video of this event from my camera so you can get a taste of it.

No comments: