Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

Nothing real exciting to cover this past week. My classes start up soon so I'm trying to relax for a bit and yet get things done that I said I would do during my 3 weeks away from school. I'm seriously thinking about running a marathon. My training has been going well and Saturday I hit 16 miles. I'm looking at the Detroit marathon at the end of October but I want to wait until after this weekend when I do an 18 miler. I know I can cover the distance of a marathon, but I want to do it well and not just "survive" it.

The fall softball league has started for Sandra and I and our first game was last night. It didn't last very long because we were run-ruled in the 4th inning. I did however go 2/2 with an RBI, but alas we lost anyway. We were missing a lot of our team so hopefully Wednesday night will be better with our full squad in place (minus our normal pitcher). We are also planning on a hiking trip to the U.P. for Labor Day weekend. I'm getting very excited as this day closes in. We're going to be going to Pictured Rocks which is on the shoreline of Lake Superior. I'll have lots of pcs hopefully from that trip so check in for that!

No comments: